Thursday, March 29, 2007

In a FLASH.....























Kids...friends...your weight.....life changes a lot and FAST. Sometimes I just hang on and wait for the next shift. My boy will be 6 years old next week. I keep telling myself I am not old enough to have a 6 year old. (others may actually agree) But being a young mom has it's advantages. He can run....but he can't hide! :)

I have enjoyed working on images I took a couple of weeks ago at my sister's house in Kentucky. I loved watching our children play together and remembering when we ourselves got a kick out of wrestling with our dad and "helping" in the kitchen. It is important to me that Elijah enjoys each stage of life. Some stages may be more frustrating to him than others. (Learning to tie your shoes is NEVER fun!) But he loves to laugh and is quite a character.....I hope that sweet spirit grows and helps him through the tough times we all seem to face later in life.









Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. I can't wait to "shift" my schedule and find more time to enjoy this stage of my life.

































4 comments:

Kevin said...

I can quote it, "I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." Yea, I know it because my momma loves me.

Stephani said...

Elijah looks just like Justin in that picture. Too funny! Your pictures are really good...I know a good subject to photograph if you ever need one:)

simplicity said...

Nice work. Look foward to seeing more. Enjoyed the visit.

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I can't believe how big Eli is! Sweet boy! These look great! :) Keep posting them! I love seeing what you are doing!