Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beautiful

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
Jawaharlal Nehru
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance.
Never settle for the path of least resistance.
Living might mean taking chances
but they're worth taken.
Lovin' might be a mistake
but it's worth maken.
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter.
When you come close to selling out
reconsider.
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
And when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance...
I HOPE YOU DANCE!
(Lee Ann Womack)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep checking your blog to see how you and your family are, but there's never any posts about you guys!! Miss you , did you guys move again??
Heather

Chris said...

beautiful photos... I'm a Mom to boysin the middle-ish of Canada - a friend of mine referred me to your blog for great photography... she was right! Feel free to stop by my blog as well, seeing as we are sisters in Christ already.