Thursday, February 21, 2008

Game Time

Growing up in a small town I didn't get to experience quite the same things that my boy does now. Sporting events in my hometown consisted of hanging out the local park for the church softball league games. Oh...and course there was the occasional "special treat" of an A&W rootbeer float afterward! :)

Raising a kid in a bigger city opens the door for lots of exciting events. Taking Elijah to see a friends band downtown at age 3 began him asking, "When can I see my next show?". I love that he is well rounded and is so much fun to hang out with. We are blessed more than we will ever know to have him.


This past Tuesday we went to see the Predators play. We brought along my nephew Zach. He is another great kid that is SO much fun to hang out with. We are lucky to have him as a role model for Elijah.


Check out some pics we took. We were just hanging out being silly and it was a blast! Thanks "Mr. Tim" for the tickets! :)


Check out Eli keeping the "peace" at the game! :)

Yes parents, hockey is a fighting sport! Kids...don't try it at home!

Did someone say "kiss cam"? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Check out Justin "raising the roof" for some free crunchy tacos! :) The Preds scored 5 goals!

Did I catch someone getting sleepy?


Hockey Tickets - free (thanks Tim)

Parking - $20.00

Snacks - $30.00

Night out with the boys...PRICELESS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey look, its a Justin siting!!!

Matt D.

The O'Neal's said...

Love the pictures of the fam.

Anonymous said...

awesome Girl! You be so cute and talented!
Jenn C

Anonymous said...

I love that you posted about your family time!!! Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time! I LOVE the pic of you and Eli. Love the pic of Justin raising the roof, did he bust any other moves??
My boys love the hockey games too, but haven't made it to any this year. Keep the posts coming, love em!!!!
Heather