Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Love them Like Jesus (Live)


God has really been challenging me lately with situations I feel inadequate to handle. I find myself at a loss for words and without the strength to carry my own burdens let alone the burdens of others. I am afraid of saying the wrong thing or not knowing what to say at all.

This video is a reminder to me that He does not ask us to be the answer or to carry the burdens of others alone. He asks us to show others to Him by loving them. He is the only one who can carry our burden and is the answer to all of lifes questions.

As an encouragement to those of you may be feeling the same way, remember to just love others as He would love them. If you have a few minutes check out this video and listen to the short story at the beginning. I did and it reminded me just how much it's NOT about me...but about Him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn9dA4PZsBc


"but the greatest of these is love."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friend- I love you so much and I love your heart.