Friday, January 26, 2007

New Year.......

"I want to reach out...
I want to be someone new....
I want to dance in the rain....
I want to fight..."

This is a part of a song I wrote today. It may not be an award winning lyrical masterpiece but then again....not many people believe their first works will make them famous. (If they do...we probably have never heard of them.) (case in point)

I am excited about this new year and what it will bring for me. Last year was a roller coaster experience with tears from both the mountain tops and valleys of life. But as I wrote today....I want to stay in the fight.

Photography is my new "Dream". I have no planned agenda on being a house hold name. I just want to go for something I love and not hold back. Life is full of dreams....ones you achieve and ones you let pass you by. Unfortunately too many times I have let things slip by being afraid of mistakes. Yet how many canvases did Michael Angelo paint that we never saw, how many missed shots did Michael Jordan shoot before he scored the winning basket, and how many images would be lost without....Photoshop! :)

I hope you enjoy following along with me in this new adventure. I pray there will be images that make you laugh, cry, (good tears!), and ones that cause you to follow your dreams as well. So here's to a New Year! Enjoy the ride!



3 comments:

Kevin said...

First comment! That's CRAZY!

simplicity said...

Welcome to the Blog world. We look foward to what reading your thoughts.

Kevin said...

Tinfoil hat alert! They're reading our thoughts! Yo Mir, post somethin, will ya!