Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Moments to remember......

Laughing, singing, dancing, loving......these are all moments I want to hold on to forever. I go through my day trying to hold on to the memories of the way my husband smiled at me when we first met, my son scoring his first soccer goal, or my dad seeing his grandson for the first time. These are the moments that make life meaningful.


I have always wondered what it would be like to grow old and not be able to remember those times. I have started countless journals with intentions on saving those moments for future story telling. But it wasn't until recently that I started to record these moments in a new way. "A picture paints a thousand words"......or so the saying goes.
Here are some of the "moments" I have captured recently. I hope the friends and families of these littles ones cherish these moments forever.










3 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! OK so now it's my turn.....call me.

Stephani said...

Wow, the pictures turned out great! Can't wait to see more:)

Anonymous said...

When can I book my session! Miriam you are SOOO Talented and I am so amazed by your natural talent and gift! Invest in this gift God has given you and you will see his hand continue to work in your work. I am so glad to call you friend!