Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"Little Guy"




I keep asking him to stop growing. I keep begging him for just one more "nosey-whoasy". But most of all I keep praying that he'll be my "little guy" forever.

I always thought he was special and his first year of school has proven me right. Elijah was at the top of his class and made his teacher and us very proud. He excelled in academics with the honor of "student of the month" his first month at school. But what stood out even more was how he frequently told his teacher how cool it was that he had Jesus in his heart. Making friends was easy for him....in fact....a little too easy when it came to the girls! :) I couldn't have wished for a more well behaved, kind-hearted, intelligent, and hiliarious boy! (He must get all that from his daddy!)

While I know the years to come will have their challenging moments I know that with God's direction we will continue to be blessed by having Elijah. He is truely a special boy and I pray that God will help us know how to raise him. God has great things planned for him and I feel lucky to be raising such a great "little guy".





Congrats to you Elijah on such a great year!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

i think now would be a good time to bring back arranged marriages!! ;0) J/K...or am I??!?!? He really is a great little guy, you guys are doing a GREAT job.

Sardonica said...

Great children come from great parents which means you're a great mom. Elijah already has at least one hero..Benjamin adores him. If we ever want to get Benjamin to do something we tell him "Eli does it". Keep up the great work!