Tuesday, November 6, 2007

change....will do you good?

For those of you who don't know I have recently taken a position as the Campus Coordinator/Admin for LifeChurch in Hendersonville. Our campus is a branch off the main church in Oklahoma City. It is a fast pace job with lots of challenges but with greater rewards. It is a great combination of working with people and detailed financial tasks. I am over the volunteers, plan special events, and take care of the financial aspects as well. I have to admit that it can be overwhelming at times but I live for those times when I see God using my skills to make a difference in the lives of others.

Here is the link to our campus. Check it out and let me know what you think. Let me warn you.....it's church like you probably haven't seen it before. :)

http://www.lifechurch.tv/

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you're right about change doing you good...we're getting our fair dose of it!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting to hear all the ways God is using you! You have a depth of understanding way beyond your years!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Miriam! God is using you for his good and I know that you already know that ( you would never admit it) but I affirm it. Life Church is such an amazing organization and you are adding SO much to the team. Thank you for encouraging Mike and I to host LifeKids...the kids bless US every week. You are one of my best friends and I can't thank you for all you have done for me! :) Raise the roof!

Jenn