Monday, December 3, 2007

Workin and LOVIN it!

Well....the website is almost complete! I can't wait to show you guys what I have been working on. I won't spoil the surprise, but I did want to show you just a few of my favorite images.


~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~

I love seeing the faces of parents, husbands, wives, friends, and family members when they see their loved ones captured in a photograph. These images are timeless frames of real people and real emotions. I hope that my website will be a way to share these images and maybe brighten someone elses day! Keep checking in....the countdown has begun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so excited for you!!! Cant wait to see the web site. I know it will be the BOMB. Awesome emotion captured!!!!!

Jenn

Sardonica said...

You are awesome, Baby Sister :-). I love your photos. They all tell as story and capture the essence of humanity so well. I can't wait to see the website...oh, and benefit from having a sister who can take great photos!